How to Become a Good Cake Decorator – Cake Bhandar July 11, 2017 – Posted in: Blog
With all the work from home thoughts, if you want to become a Cake Decorator or Caterer and you have sufficient energy and style in the Cake center to make lovely cakes good for Birthday Events Cake Delivery, Weddings or catering functions, or on the off chance that you cook cheesecakes or quiches to die for, this is for you.
There are numerous features to this business depending on where your abilities lie, however with numerous Mums and organizations so busy these days, most are outsourcing this sort of work.
For example you could be:
- A supplier of children’s birthday cakes
- Make delectable sweets for a function like a Wedding
- Design and cater a sweet bar (all the rage at weddings now) with various lilies.
- Bake fruit or mud cakes to supply to cake decorators
- Do beautifully iced cupcakes for all sorts of functions
- Cater for Council Meetings (sandwiches etc.)
- Provide amazing finger food for a Christmas Party
A natural flair for this kind of work is imperative, however in the event that your loved ones rave over your cooking ability, at that point maybe this merits considering!
Individual Requirements You will need to be prompt, on time and give a excellent product. The vast majority in this sort of business work by word of mouth, so your item should say a lot for repeat business.
How to Advertise and Get Your Name Out There:
Cake Bhandar and Cake Decorators are confined organizations so have a go at publicizing in your nearby paper. Different ways include:
- Local Shopping Centre Community Noticeboards
- School newsletters
- Leave your business cards at wedding shops or the local Council
- Start your own Facebook Page and invite your friends
- Do up business cards and include a heap whenever you make a delivery.
- Your local Food Fest or Wedding Spectacular